Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sample Baby Thank You Sample Baby Schedule For A One Year Old My Daughter Is Almost 13 Months On Christmas Eve She Will Be 13 Months?

Sample baby schedule for a one year old my daughter is almost 13 months on christmas eve she will be 13 months? - sample baby thank you

I am a housewife who formula feed and has no teeth yet this background it is a good example of a schedule for meals, naps, alarm clock bed, bath and play time and, if possible, what are the food, and do as much formula you should have a day to give thanks for your ideas

1 comments:

rxqueen said...

I already answered this question in children (not nearly as good as breast cancer), but I just wanted to tell my mother that I am not boring at all! It's really interesting to see how your routine similar to ours ... Likewise also said that "clearly Bye Bye Daddy on 7! Although the local oscillator from (I assume that 'chasing' the bubbles and weeding). Sounds like fun ... can not wait until my foot SO! In Australia where are you? "I'm in melb and is anything but hot here lately.

Here my answer is again no matter ...

My son has this routine since his move after two naps per day for about 10 months. He is now 12 months and still works very well for us.

Wake (6:00)
Breastfeeding
Breakfast
Play
Sleep (8.00-10.00)

At the 10:00 (morning)
Water
Snack
Playdate / out / swimming or music lessons / purchase, etc.

Noon (12:00)
Breastfeeding (when we are at home - if we do not eat with him what ju distractedc / ha of water ... has no interest in cow's milk)
Lunch
Play
Sleep (1.30-3.30)

The afternoon (3:30 Clock)
Water
Snack
Play

Dinner (5:00 Clock)
Play
Bath (6.00/6.30)
Breastfeeding (6.45)
Sleep (7:00 Clock)

Post a Comment