Monday, February 15, 2010

Motorcycle Metzeler Tire Size , What Do The Numbers Mean What Motorcycle Tire Is Great For A Sport Bike, But Will Last 7 Or 8k Miles?

What motorcycle tire is great for a sport bike, but will last 7 or 8k miles? - motorcycle metzeler tire size , what do the numbers mean

I have a Buell XB12R, is whether the tons of torque and the front end back very often. But I do not know Twisties and curves. so that the lateral grip is not really a problem. What's better than a tire Pirelli Diablo Strada, Metzeler Z6 or Bridgestone Battlax road tech. I want a sports car tires for the drive on a bicycle everywhere, probably 700 miles per month!

Size 180/55 ZR17

2 comments:

Jonno said...

I have a 2005 MT-01 and still in their original rubber after almost 10k miles. Michelin Pilot Road S. Rubber lakes.

Fast R said...

Used by 700 miles per month, gone slightly.
You can try the Bridgestone BT-021 are two different
Rubber compounds, so they offer a lot of clothes, the right to assemble, and to
Grip for aggressive cornering compound or a set of Michelin Grief
Sv1000s I use on my fat and I'm very happy with them

Post a Comment