Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Used Trailers Ontario Bought A Trailer From Home Depot, Given Incorrect NVIS Package.?

Bought a trailer from Home Depot, given incorrect NVIS package.? - used trailers ontario

There are about 6 weeks, I bought a trailer from Home Depot, which no DVN package that had allowed me to register and get a plate of MTO.

They have the package, but it turned out that the chassis number of the trailer has already been registered in some other trailer was, and must wait for a VIN number.

Now the 6 weeks and no package was in sight, I just got a first prize of the trailer, because they damage, but I do not have followers today.

Can I do that Home Depot gives me a better trailer, they have in stock for the same price I buy today?

Consumer Law in Canada, Ontario, I can use to negotiate?

Thanks

SA

0 comments:

Post a Comment