Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fringe Skirt Ideas Choosing A Dress For A Valentine's Day Date...?

Choosing a dress for a Valentine's Day date...? - fringe skirt ideas

I have no idea where to take my day to me. Obviously it is a mystery Q. I might be in a bowling alley or in a good restaurant or climbing, or any other place, to my team selection a bit difficult. I cut a few options, but if you disagree, please tell! :)

A watercolor MNG dress green halter straps that cross back. Slightly longer than knee length, silk.

Black sleeveless dress with elegant ruffles at the hem and neckline. It is buttoned all the way to the front (easily accessible? Oh my!).

Black skirt with fringe (the case of 1920) my favorite sweater covered with emerald green, which is fastened to the waist.

White, lined dress, knee (again, 1920 cases).

I have no idea what it is, but I'm not the usual jeans and T-shirt a lot ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment