Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Swallowing Live Goldfish I Would Like To Chat With Girls Who Swallowed A Live Goldfish Whole And Kept In Her Tummy!?

I would like to chat with girls who swallowed a live goldfish whole and kept in her tummy!? - swallowing live goldfish

In Western countries there is a tradition in which girls are swallowing all the colorful fish and keep them alive in their stomachs for a while. Sometimes vomiting goldfish is still alive and still safe and in good condition, and do not throw often, and taking fish in their stomachs for a while alive and then die. I wonder if there are girls, for example, and I would like to discuss with them through Skype. . . . Please tell me about your experiences. . . What kind of feeling? How long is still a live fish in my stomach? Please contact me via Skype or IM

5 comments:

D'Artagn... said...

Forest .... Gastric acidity of fish kills in minutes.

Thankyou... said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww great!

mrs_endl... said...

Ummmm, if you are interested in this information, try to "Fear Factor", someone who should know the answer to your question. But when our stomach is very acidic and a live fish that you will probably die soon.

happpppp... said...

so, why u want to talk a girl

laila M said...

Yes, of course ...

Post a Comment