Saturday, January 9, 2010

Why Does My Stomach Get Upset After I Eat Vegetables Why Is Meat Causing Me Nausea And An Upset Stomach?

Why is meat causing me nausea and an upset stomach? - why does my stomach get upset after i eat vegetables

Female/18
Healthy Weight
Eat well
Never regular cycles, but (the doctor confirmed normal blood and normal thyroid)
My aunt is allergic to wheat gluten (celiac disease is possible) and most of my family has a milk allergy causes small phelgm in the throat.

We have a week of my time, but will in three weeks. I had the stomach and nausea, usually after the consumption of red meat and pork. Sometimes the chicken made me sick at heart. Fish and eggs are the meat you can get through a meal without feeling sick.

My meals are usually 1 / 2 vegetable dish, 1 / 4 of rice or pasta / potatoes, 1 / 4 of the meat. Recently, it has almost completely in almost all vegetables, fish or an egg, a spoonful of rice or noodles changed. I know there is a change from poor nutrition. : / I do not want me sick.

I've never had a problem, meats before eating.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone can akllergic. The attempt to move from white meat - like chicken and fish.
And as such, compared with vegetables, no vegetables takes three times as much energy and time to digest. In 40 days, to try to change the vegetarian diet, and enter your stomach a break. And then it seems correct.

Post a Comment